Grampians Cancer Clinical Network
Grampians nursing and allied health professionals make a huge contribution to cancer care delivered in our region. In 2015 a Grampians Cancer Clinical Network was created to support and extend their work. It's a network of cancer care health professionals who are committed to
- supporting the development of optimal models of care that are consistent, in line with state and local guidelines and tailored to the individual
- promoting coordinated care
- representing their cancer care service
- extending clinical expertise and skill through education and research.
This network promotes delivery of, consistent, safe, quality, evidence based care throughout the patient cancer care experience.
If you want the opportunity to network with your cancer care colleagues, increase your knowledge, skill and confidence within your cancer care scope of practice, this network is for you!
The network is constantly evolving to meet the needs of an expanding membership.
(03) 5320 4044
Grampians Cancer Clinical Network - Leadership Group
A Leadership Group formed from the Grampians Cancer Clinical Network meet regularly throughout the year. The group provides strategic advice from the nursing and allied health professional cancer care perspective and guides the future direction of the Cancer Clinical Network.
This valued contribution assists GICS to achieve its vision of
- Improving patient experiences and outcomes by connecting cancer care and driving best practice across the Grampians region