We are committed to involving people affected by cancer to improve cancer care in the Grampians region.
By listening and working with you we improve planning, designing and delivering services that meet peoples' needs.
Will you join us?
You can have as much or as little to do with us as you wish. A few ways for you to be involved:
- Receive regular updates about current cancer care improvement projects
- Participate in a focus group
- Attend a workshop
- Complete a survey
- Have a say and help us make decisions
People like you are making a difference! They
- Make decisions about what cancer care projects are top priorities
- Influence decision makers
- Participate in cancer care improvement projects
- Improve peoples' understanding of health (health literacy)
We want to hear from you! Contact Glenn Reeves
for more information p: 03 5320 4041