For the cost of a local call (except from mobiles), talk confidentially to a nurse from the Cancer Council Helpline with the help of an interpreter.
- Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Say the language you need
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (this may take up to 3 minutes)
- Ask the interpreter to contact the Cancer Council Victoria Helpline on 13 11 20
- You will be connected to the interpreter and a cancer nurse
More cancer information for people from different cultures may be found on the
is a searchable online library from Cancer Council Australia. It includes over 600 publications, videos and websites. Providing a wide range of translated cancer information including prevention, treatment and support.